This edition of video brochure is a reworking of a previous production ordered when our client underwent a brand change from Parexel to Perceptive. Perceptive is one of the world’s largest clinical trial companies operating in the healthcare sector, based in their headquarters in Massachusetts. This edition was for their UK division located in Nottingham.
This corporate video brochure is finished in the size of A4 presented in a landscape orientation. Incorporating integrated leaflets or booklets into video brochures needs careful thought. We particularly like this layout as it allows the ring-bound booklet and video screen to site side-by-side, keeping the message focused, compact and easy to understand.
Presentable, user-friendly video brochure
The technical specification of this brochure is as follows:
- A4 landscape hard back cover with slip-case
- 5.0” HD screen 800×480 resolution 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2GB flash memory
- 16 page ring-bound integrated leaflet printed on 260gsm card in four colour
- Single control button toggling a PAUSE / PLAY Feature
- Auto-load and auto-play on opening
- Security coded to stop rogue installation of content by third parties
The cover was designed by the client’s global agency located in the USA and incorporates a combination of lithographic offset printing (utilising cmyk and pms spot colours) and an embossed print effect to the outer sleeve.