We make commissioning Curveball products as simple as possible. Here’s how it works:
- When you contact us with an interest in one of our products we will send out samples free of charge by first class mail courier for you to evaluate.
- Once you’ve decide what format meets your needs we will e-mail a design template and guides that match your chosen specification.
- Your designer then creates your art files and sends them to us as a .PDF via our web courier www.curveball.wetransfer.com
- We will proof back to your with a RIP PDF proof, images and mock-up.
- You approve the proofs and we start production.
- Production time through to delivery is typically 1-3 weeks depending on the product and volume of product required.
- Upon receipt of goods we will invoice. Providing you have a good credit rating, you have 30 days to pay.
- We accept cheques, bank transfers, TT, ACH and credit card payments via PayPal.
All our products are design lead solutions and require thought and planning, however, we are very accustomed to working with short lead times for the largest global organisations who require end to end care as well as distribution of produce world-wide. We know and understand that timing is vitally important and we are very used to this process, utilizing logistics partners with global reach.